Shipping & Returns
Low Price Guarantee
Breastpump Accessories and Parts
Breastfeeding HelpBreastfeeding Help On
Help for Flat or Inverted Nipples!!
Help for Nursing Moms
Breastfeeding InfoWhy is Breastfeeding So Important?
101 Benefits of Breastfeeding
What do the Scriptures Say About Breastfeeding?
Breastfeeding: It's Every Woman's Right
Mothering From The Heart
Promote Your Page Too
Nighttime Co Sleeping Nursing Pillow
The Benefits of the Nurse n Glow Pillow :
• Promotes proper spinal alignment while nursing in bed, eliminating pillow propping: Having baby’s spine and pelvis aligned during the nursing process prevents spinal misalignment and the complications that result from it.
• Self-contained “soft glow” light: Allows Mom to see what she is doing without disturbing her baby or partner. LED light unit within the pillow provides a comforting glow so that the mother can see what she is doing (or just to look adoringly at her baby).
• 30 minute automatic timer : The lighting unit has a programmable chip that shuts the light off after 30 minutes, thus saving on battery life. In addition the light can be turned on or off manually by pressing the top of the pillow.
• Promotes a safe co-sleeping environment: Our pillows size and sturdy construction make it an effective barrier between sleeping partner and baby. This helps insure a safer co-sleeping environment for all providing peace of mind for both mother and partner.
• Convenient pocket to hold nursing necessities: located on the back of the pillow is a pocket for storage of nursing essentials such as a burp cloth, eyeglasses or nursing pads
OUT OF STOCK
*Paypal accepts check payment but the products will not be shipped until the check has cleared the bank.
Questions? Contact Mothering From The Heart...
|Prices on all
products are as low as possible and also will include help from a
trained professional. Personal emails or phone calls will
always be handled by a professional lactation consultant when
items are purchased with Mothering From The Heart.
All items sold with MFTH are personal care items, so if opened or used, they cannot be returned, only items in resellable condition can be returned and no returns after 30 days. Returns subject to a 10 % restocking fee plus actual shipping charges. Please contact Mothering From The Heart before sending any returns for approval.
Contact the manufacturer directly for defective products. Breastpumps are covered by the manufacturers warranty and they will vary according to which product is purchased. Any defective products also need to be reported to us!
Alternative Order Methods
Mail Order Form Click Here
Call Your Order In - We do take credit card orders by phone. MC, Visa, or Discovery Cards Accepted. Call your order (256) 528-7953